quinta-feira, 6 de dezembro de 2012

Really Sad Evening

I everyone :) I have just cameback from a shower... It has been raining the whole day... It's really awful!
I was on the bus stop and the cars were just throwing water on me and my pants were all dirty T.T I mean it. First thing I did was to take a really really hot shower.
I still have a lot to think of this week: tomorrow's plans seem to be off (cuz my best friend's getting sick :( ) ; I have one german portfolio to deliver next thursday, three exams: german, literature and english...lots of work to do.
Wish me luck...
Oh now that I remember I still have that "finding my inner goth" post to write...
Just let me dry my hair and I'll post it later... Am really really tired!

Bis bald!

XOXO

SORA SAINT

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário