domingo, 28 de abril de 2013

Circle lenses and Demonias

Hi everyone :3

I came here to tell you that I ordered my circle lenses today *-* they must get here before anicomics *-* (if anyone who reads this will be there, say something please :3 )

They're just simple pink circle lenses, as soon as I get them, I'll make a review or something, and of course, I'll leave the link then.

Another good thing is that I already bought my so wanted Demonia sprites 01 in black and white, last friday, as I said in the last post.


I don't have any picture with them yet, but I'll post something soon.

And basically, that's it ^^ am also working on some creepy cute secret projects :P so, see you soon *-*

http://sora-candy-skelleton.tumblr.com/  (creepy cute, pastel goth, anime and kawaii tumblr ^^)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário